Sunday, November 4, 2007

Light and Shadow

In class last Tuesday Sonia and I spent around 45 minutes trying to figure out which photos to pick for my light and shadow project. There were so many that I liked it was hard to choose which ones. We finally decided on picture that told the story of someones life and the changes that occur. It is definitely not something I would have ever pieced together on my own, but I love the outcome. I cannot wait to finish with all my pictures. It will be great to see them all together. It was funny when I was developing Snowhite (the bear) that I didn't even notice the hand in the picture. I feel as though I have a weird obession with hands or something because they are always in my photos. It probably all started with the hand and watch picture I took. Today I am going to go back to the lab and finish printing my photos. I have been working on pictures for my portrait roll. I have been taking pictures of my boyfriend Andy. I need to finish taking pictures of him today too. Also I think I am going to take my camera to school for my self-potrait. I thought I would take a pictures that are snapshots of a typical day that experience.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Very cool. Maybe this is something you can modify and use with your students? What subject do you teach? Everything?

ps. I like the new look of your blog.