Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Contact Sheet Story

I find it interesting to see what type of story can be formed from my pictures. I was surprised by the picture the person chose. It was weird seeing certain picture next to each other. I think it is cool to tell a story with pictures.I had a lot of fun with the pictures I chose. I know we are doing it again this week and I am wondering if we will get to do it with our pictures.
This weekend I took my picture of using light in a meaningful way. On Saturday night when I was on duty for being a Resident Assistant, I took pictures with a fellow RA when we were on break. It was a lot of fun. The following morning I woke up bright and early and took pictures on Sunday morning. My plan was to take pictures on Saturday during the day, but it rained all day and there wasn't much light. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of shadows. I took pictures of my shadows a lot. My arms heurt after from balancing my camera. Anyways, I learned my lesson about trying to get the film on the reel last time, so I practiced a bit before I did. The practice paid off, because I got both films on, on my very first try. I am happy with the way my pictures turned out and I cannot wait to do the activity tonight.

No comments: