Monday, November 12, 2007

Eek!

When things go up they must come back down... I finished all my self-portrait and portrait pictures. I am happy with how they came out. Unfortunately, my final project is not working out. I do not know what to do now. I am getting stressed about it. I need to take picture soon, because the final project is due during my takeover. I start taking over next week, which means I am not going to have a life. I talked to my Mom about the project and she said maybe I can do a Thanksgiving theme. I thought it would be cool. I am not sure how my boyfriend's family would feel about me taking pictures of them eating. It will be awkward, but of course when is life not awkward. I liked the hand idea, but I do not want to do something that everyone else does. I think it would be cool to take pictures through gates and things like that, but I just do not have the time to go and look for things. I might do the Thanksgiving thing, because I would have a lot to work with. I will talk to Sonia tomorrow to see what she thinks.

No comments: