Monday, December 3, 2007

Final...Life

So I finally developed all my film for my final project and made my contact sheets. I must say that I am quite impressed by the picture I captured. I feel as though I have at least 10 pictures I can choose. I am definitely glad that I took 5 rolls of film. I now must focus on trying to make prints with no dust marks. Unfortunately I feel that I do not have the best luck with my pictures.

On a different note, I wish at the last critique that we could have talked more about our photos. I feel that there is so much more meaning behind my pictures than the viewer knows. I was dissappointed in myself about the picture of Andy meditating. I do not know why I did not notice the letter coming out of his head. I think I had a hard time with portraits, because of my lack of interest in people. I mean most of my Thanksgiving pictures do not involve people.

It is weird to thing that this was the last time I have to develop film and make contact sheets. I cannot believe photo is almost over. Of course I am happy it was not all pinhole photography like Mentoring through the Arts.

I only have two weeks left of class. I am counting the days until Florida. I am excited to show my parents my photos I have taken.

That is all I feel like writing now. I am not doing all the other work I should be doing. I should not have eaten all that free candy at dinner. I am crashing fast.

No comments: